[EnergyPlus_Support] daylighting calculation

Hello,
does anybody know if there are problems with daylighting in Energy+?
I simulated three simple boxes. Each of the boxes has one window. The
boxes face different: east, south and west. If I have a look at total
solar radiation on the three surfaces there is a symmetric profile.
That is ok. My problem is that the daylight illuminance at a
reference point in the middle of the boxes does not show symmetry.
The illuminance value in the east box doesn't match the illuminance
in the west box
Are there any incorrect coordinates for the reference points?

I put a zip-file named daylight into the files area. There you can
find both an idf and a EXCEL file with my results.

Thanks for your help!

Clemens