[EnergyPlus_Support] Daylighting calculation

Hello Group,

does really nobody has an explanation to my question from November 22
regarding daylighting ?

Now there is a new problem: I'm using the same three rooms as before
(please look at the file area) but with additional horizontal
orientated windows in the roofs. The area fraction for these windows
is 60%. The effect of the new windows on daylight illuminance at the
reference points which always are located in the middle of the rooms
is enormous: Energy+ calculated more than 8*10^7 lx! But in reality
this is not possible, isn't it?

What's wrong here?

Clemens

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!