[EnergyPlus_Support] IFC to IDF

Hello!

We are working on several Energy Efficiency Projects. We use ArchiCAD
Program to describe the buildings. After that, we convert the IFC file to
IDF by means of the IFCtoIDF Program.
In this file we have found the following problems:

1.- The walls are not conneted and there is a gap between them.

2.- The file don´t distinguish internal zones, so it considers only one. We
have read in the IFCtoIDF manual that this is a common mistake in the
conversion and we would like to know if there is any solution for this
problem.

Thanks in advance.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM