[EnergyPlus_Support] energy balance equation

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to understand from EnergyPlus Engineering Document which is the energy balance equation used by the software.
In particular, I'd like to know at which  time step each term in the balance is evaluated.

In the Engineering Doc there are many equations that are not consistent: (1.8), (1.11) or (1.29)?

My guess would be: Is it right?

My interest is in the meaning of "Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling (Heating) Rate" output at time t for a Purchased Air system.
Is it the cooling (heating) load calculated at time t or (t-dt) or what is the time shift?

I would appreciate your help.
Thank you

Adriana Angelotti

Adriana Angelotti
PhD student
eErg end-use Efficiency Research Group
Politecnico di Milano, Dipartimento di Energetica
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32
20133 Milano
Italy
ph +39.02.2399.3859