Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warning

Hi,

If this warning message occurs only once or twice, we can ignore that.
Then, how about the following two examples, are their simualtion results still correct?
If not, how to slove them?

1. In a 7-floor building, each floor has a window air conditioner.
And there are 14 warning showed here, 2-3 warning messages for each window air conditioner in each floor.
** Warning ** AIR CONDITIONER:WINDOW:CYCLING -- Exceeded max iterations while adjusting compressor runtime to meet the zone load within the cooling convergence tolerance.
   **   ~~~   ** For WindowAC=ZN002WINDAC, Iterations=50

2. For the case of a 12-floor building with a central system (water-cooled type):
The message showed 15 times,
and most of the messages occurs at the time at 8:01 where the air conditioner turn on at 8 o'clock.
  ** Warning ** SimHVAC: Maximum iterations exceeded for all HVAC loops, TAIPEI TWN IWEC DATA WMO#=466960, 08/22 08:01
   ** Warning ** SimHVAC: Exceeding max iterations continues...   50

Thank you very much.

Chunming

Michael J. Witte wrote:
This means that something in the HVAC simulation is not converging
within the allowed number of iterations.  If this occurs only once or
twice, it could be a morning startup issue and can probably be
ignored.  If it occurs many times, it indicates a problem with your
system description.

Mike