[EnergyPlus_Support] VAV system without reheat coils

Hello:

Thank you for adding the possibility to simulate a VAV system without
reheat coils.
I started from the example "VAVSingleDuctReheat.idf",
and left some fields to be blank according to the input-output reference
(P433-434).
But I got the severe messages as follows:

   ** Severe  ** During Single Duct:VAV:Reheat Input, Invalid Component
Type input=
   **   ~~~   ** Component name=
   **   ~~~   ** In Single Duct:VAV:Reheat=ZONE 1 VAV SYSTEM
   **  Fatal  ** Errors found in getting Sys input

Do I forgot to do something else,
for example: to delect the Coil:Water:SimpleHeating, the branch of
heating system or something like that?
What I want is to simualte a VAV cooling system(only with cooling coil,
but without reheat and heating coil).
Is there any example?

Thank you very much.

Chunming