Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Bundled EnergyPlus weather data for download

Web location for CTZ2 and TMY2 not found.

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/us/zip/CTZ_EnergyPlus_Weather.zip

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/californiaclimatezone/zip/CTZ2_EnergyPlus_Weather.zip

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/us/zip/TMY_EnergyPlus_Weather.zip

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/us/zip/TMY2_EnergyPlus_Weather_part1.zip

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/us/zip/TMY2_EnergyPlus_Weather_part2.zip

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/us/zip/TMY2_EnergyPlus_Weather_part3.zip

> Canadian Weather Data
>
>       CWEC (11.6 MB)- Canadian Weather for Energy
> Calculations, WYEC2
> format source

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/weatherdata/canada/zip/CWEC_EnergyPlus_Weather.zip

http://mailplus.yahoo.com