From: linda@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linda@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 6:44 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Updated EPlusWth.dll uploaded

An updated file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
EnergyPlus_Support group.

File        : /Utilities/EPlusWth.dll
Uploaded by : lklawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>
Description : Updated (Dec 17,2002) DLL for Weather Conversion.  A bug
was discovered in WYEC2 and TMY conversions.  All bundled weather
files have already taken this into account.  Also helps with CSV
input/output conversions.

You can access the file at the URL

Linda Lawrie
EnergyPlus Development Team

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234081.2814790.4175286.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050073
89:HM/A=1327985/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870024;7586687;x?http://
www.ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM