Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RE:Thermal Conductance

Linda,
A while ago someone suggested the removal of advertisements from all emails sent to the group. I think its a great idea. Advertisements make as much as 30% of the email size and I have always been unhappy about the space they take in my inbox. I am not sure how it can be done, but it would be very helpful if you could get them to be removed. Perhaps other group members may know how to do this.
On a slightly different line, can you tell me how long an email is kept in the egroup archives.
Thanks a lot
shefali

Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM