Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RE:Thermal Conductance

At 12:55 PM 1/8/2003, shefali modi wrote:
>Linda,
>A while ago someone suggested the removal of advertisements from all
>emails sent to the group. I think its a great idea. Advertisements make as
>much as 30% of the email size and I have always been unhappy about the
>space they take in my inbox. I am not sure how it can be done, but it
>would be very helpful if you could get them to be removed. Perhaps other
>group members may know how to do this.

Yes, it may be a nice idea.  If we stick with yahoo, then they can't be
completely eliminated.  I stopped allowing attachments -- now what I see
for ads is a very simple few lines rather than the graphics that were
appearing before.  For example, I see you are using yahoo mail -- it
includes its own advertisement at the bottom of your message:

>On a slightly different line, can you tell me how long an email is kept in
>the egroup archives.

Roughly, they will stay there until the archive gets big enough (I forget
what the size limit is) and then they (yahoo) starts deleting from the
end.  I have maintained the complete archive and will continue to do
so.  Why do you ask?

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM