Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] window5

At 10:08 AM 1/10/2003, Franz Muller wrote:
>I created my own window with window 5, exported it to be used by E+. I named
>the window doubleclear and put the same name in the idf editor,
>"construction from window 5 data file", and in the "surface:heattransfer:sub -
>construction name of the surface: double clear". I put the file in e+
>directory. E+ did
>not find the file. The following error occured: forrtl: severe (59):
>list-directed I/O syntax error, unit -5, file internal list -  direct read.
>Then I took the window5datafile.dat from the e+/datasets folder. E+ now
>found the file and the following error occured: forrtl: severe (161): program
>exception  - array bounds exceeded.

Please send me (personal mailto:linda@xxxxxxxxxx) or GARD
(mailto:energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx) your IDF file and your created Window5
data file.  We'll try to track down the problem.

You are using V1.0.3?  There were some discovered problems with the Window5
inclusion prior to V1.0.3.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM