From: Franz Muller [mailto:franzmuller@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 9:09 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] window5

Dear E+ users,

I created my own window with window 5, exported it to be used by E+. I named
the window doubleclear and put the same name in the idf editor,
"construction from window 5 data file", and in the "surface:heattransfer:sub
-
construction name of the surface: double clear". I put the file in e+
directory. E+ did
not find the file. The following error occured: forrtl: severe (59):
list-directed I/O syntax error, unit -5, file internal list -  direct read.
Then I took the window5datafile.dat from the e+/datasets folder. E+ now
found the file and the following error occured: forrtl: severe (161):
program
exception  - array bounds exceeded.

thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend

Franz

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more  http://www.gmx.net <http://www.gmx.net>
+++

http://www.energyplus.gov <http://www.energyplus.gov>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM