[EnergyPlus_Support] Unexpected simulation output

Dear all,

After solving one of my first E+ models I realised that the environmental
outdoor dry bulb temperature plotted as simulation output is not the same as
the dry bulb temperature defined in the weather file. I also noticed
differences when comparing values for relative humidity .

First I thought my model creates those discrepancies but than I checked with
the following files (5ZoneAutoDXVAV, USA_CA_San.Francisco_TMY2.epw) and
noted once more differences between the values named above!

Can somebody please explain what causes the differences?! I would have
expected that the program reads the values straight into the calculation
process but something happens before that, which is not clear to me at that
stage.

Many thanks in advance!

Christian