[EnergyPlus_Support] Supply and return plenums with VAV

This is the error file that I get when I try to run a simulation:
Program Version,EnergyPlus 1.0.3.019, 1/29/03 9:24 AM
   ** Warning ** Object=RUNPERIOD, entered with less than minimum number of
fields.
   **   ~~~   ** Attempting fill to minimum.
   ** Severe  ** Error detected for Object=ZONE SUPPLY AIR PATH
   **   ~~~   **  Maximum arguments reached for this object, trying to
process ->ZONE SUPPLY PLENUM<-
   ** Severe  ** Possible incorrect IDD File
   ** Severe  ** Possible Invalid Numerics or other problems
   **  Fatal  ** Errors occurred on processing IDF file. Preceding
condition(s) cause termination.
   ************* EnergyPlus Terminated--Fatal Error Detected. 1 Warning; 3
Severe Errors

Can I not have multiple supply plenums?

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Phelps, Andrew T ERDC-CERL-IL Contractor
[mailto:Andrew.T.Phelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 11:41 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Supply and return plenums with VAV

I am trying to model a system with both supply and return plenums.  I have
been cutting and pasting from the example files, but I am running into some
trouble.  Can you help me figure this beast out.

--Clues--  Supply plenum        Occupied Zone        Return plenum
               Zone 10                   Zone 1                   Zone 4
               Zone 11                   Zone 2                   Zone 14
               Zone 12                   Zone 3                   Zone 5
               Zone 6                     Zone 8                   Zone 13
               Zone 7                     Zone 9                   Zone 15

I have uploaded the .idf in the file area to a folder named andrew phelps

Thank you,
Andy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861420.4212388.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050073
89:HM/A=1394046/R=0/*http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3936_580
2,FF.html> HGTV Dream Home Giveaway

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2861420.4212388.2848452/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1394046/rand=183506811>

http://www.energyplus.gov <http://www.energyplus.gov>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .