RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] No energy consumption reported!?

p.s. I have uploaded the idf file to the problem_submittals into the folder
Andrew Phelps

-----Original Message-----
From: Phelps, Andrew T ERDC-CERL-IL Contractor
[mailto:Andrew.T.Phelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 9:59 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] No energy consumption reported!?

So here is the story:
I cut and pasted the VAVreheat model into my model.  I made the modification
to make it fit my building, and repeated this 4 more times (it seems that
EnergyPlus will handle only 1 supply plenum, and I had modeled 5 before I
found this fact out).  Finally after fixing the syntax errors so that the
simulation would run, I set the computer loose to do its work.  --side
note--  the computer I was given here at work is extremely old (a 486), it
took 4 hours for the processor to complete the simulation. --  So, I open
the csv file this morning, and it seems that the HVAC was never turned on.
I am tired of looking at the idf file, and feel that having someone else
look at it would be helpful.  So, if you have any comments or suggestions,
please pass them on.

Thank you very much.

Andy

http://www.energyplus.gov <http://www.energyplus.gov>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .