Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] No energy consumption reported!?

Andy:

I was out of the office last week.  It will probably be tomorrow
before I can look at your file.  If you bring yourself to look at it
again (:-) the problem is probably in the return air path.  An
incorrect node name can leave the zones disconnected from the air
loop so that the air loop does not know it needs to operate.

Mike