From: Rob Hitchcock [mailto:RJHitchcock@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 12:11 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Calculating Results

Greg,

Look under Report Meter in the I/O documentation.

Report Meter, Electricity:Facility, RunPeriod;
Report Meter, Electricity:Building, RunPeriod;
Report Meter, Electricity:HVAC, RunPeriod;
Report Meter, Electricity:Plant, RunPeriod;

Regards,
Rob Hitchcock
==============
Greg Doerge wrote:

>  I have finished simulating my model, and have analyzed my results to
> validate some of my numbers.
>

> As far as results go, I am looking to define the Energy Usage for my
> entire
> building (all components of all systems) for the entire year.  Is
> there an
> easy way to produce this, or do I have to report each component of
> each
> system individually, then sum my totals??
>
> I looked through the Input Output reference, and couldn't find
> anything.
>
> My deadline is approaching quickly, so if anyone can help me out fast,
> I'd
> really appreciate it.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Greg Doerge
> MW Consulting Engineers
> Voice: 206.515.4004
> Fax: 206.545.2026

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2876045.4223503.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050073
89:HM/A=1341247/R=0/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_mapG/g22lp?Targe
t=mm/g22lp.tmpl>