[EnergyPlus_Support] VAV Dual Duct

Hi,

I am trying to model a zone served by a Dual Duct VAV system: served by
two AHUs with boilers and chillers for hot/cold water supply. My first
question is if I there is a template file for the HVAC component that I
can use as a "basefile".

Second, Even though this is one zone, I have modeled/described each
distinct functional area as a separate zone because I am interested in
getting the mean air temperature for each of these areas. Now, I am not
sure how I am supposed to model the HVAC system: one for all of these
areas that I have described as separate zones, or a different one for each??

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

ruchi.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!