Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Supply and return plenums with VAV

At 09:29 AM 1/29/2003, Phelps, Andrew T ERDC-CERL-IL Contractor wrote:

>This is the error file that I get when I try to run a simulation:
>Program Version,EnergyPlus 1.0.3.019, 1/29/03 9:24 AM
>   ** Severe  ** Error detected for Object=ZONE SUPPLY AIR PATH
>    **   ~~~   **  Maximum arguments reached for this object, trying to
>process ->ZONE SUPPLY PLENUM<-
>    ** Severe  ** Possible incorrect IDD File
>    ** Severe  ** Possible Invalid Numerics or other problems
>    **  Fatal  ** Errors occurred on processing IDF file. Preceding
>condition(s) cause termination.
>    ************* EnergyPlus Terminated--Fatal Error Detected. 1 Warning; 3
>Severe Errors

take a look at one of the files that start "5Zone..." to see how multiple
zones are being handled there with a plenum.  It would appear that the Zone
Supply Air Path is limited in its number of parameters that can be input there.

As we said, support answers are being a little limited right now -- most of
the development team and support answering team are away from their desks
and in addition the training workshop is being held this afternoon through
Friday noon.

Next week, support will be back to "normal".

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team