RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling a Swimming Pool

Check out the RSPEC software posted on the U.S. DOE Website. One caution, the program will not run on Windows 2000, or NT, so you will need to find a computer using windows 95, or windows 98.

http://www.eere.energy.gov/rspec/software.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael J. Witte [mailto:mjwitte@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 12:49 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling a Swimming Pool

James:

Sorry, I do not have any advice for you about modeling a swimming
pool.  You may wish to ask the same question on BLDG-SIM, a more
general simulation mailing list.  If you are not already a member of
this list, you can find more information about it at:

http://www.gard.com/ml/bldg-sim.htm

There's a good group of modelers there.

Mike

On 17 Feb 2003, at 20:46, James O'Donnell wrote:

> Dear All,
>          Would anybody have recomendations or sudgestions for
>          modelling an
> indoor swimming pool which is to be kept at a constant temperature 24
> hours a day.
>
>                           Thanking you in advance:
>                                    James O'Donnell
>

> Informatics Research Unit for Sustainable Engineering (IRUSE),
> Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering,
> National University of Ireland Cork (NUIC),
> Cork,
> Ireland.
> Phone: 00-353-21-4902913
> Fax: 00-353-21-4276648

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FpY02D/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM