AW: [EnergyPlus_Support] E+ stops "Autosizing" by causing a failure

Isidor,
Be careful when applying the "autosize" option and using the IDF Editor.
The present editor does not offer the selection of autosize. So, in the
IDF Editor, autosized data appears as 0, while in the text editor this
data is specified by the text "autosize".

I hope I could help.

Alexander

_______________________________________

DI (FH) Alexander Beisteiner

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

!!  TERMIN   -   ACHTUNG   -   TERMIN   -  ACHTUNG   -   TERMIN  !!

  TAG DER OFFENEN TÜR   -    21.03.2003

 wir informieren Sie gerne über unsere Fachhochschul-Studiengänge

Forschungs- und Technologietransfer Pinkafeld GmbH
Steinamangerstraße 21

A - 7423 Pinkafeld

Tel.: +43-3357-45370 DW 1324

Fax.: +433357-45370 DW 1010