Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] system

It sounds like he is trying to do something similar to what I determined EnergyPlus can't do at the moment: make air supplied to one zone pass through a second zone before being returned to the system.

Since this design seems to be all outside air without conditioning, the first zone could have fixed Infiltration to get air into the zone and Mixing could pass the air on to the next zone(s).  I don't believe EnergyPlus would require an exhaust in the last zone to make this configuration work. Of course, you will not have energy calculations for a fan with this configuration either.

Ned Lyon

Senior Staff Engineer
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.

41 Seyon Street