[EnergyPlus_Support] radiant ceiling

I´m experienced some difficulties in modelling a radiant ceiling in a two
floors building.The internal source must be define two times?One for the
ceiling and one for the floor?If so,I must specified also the "system" for
the second floor?
In my experiments I specified two internal sources in which one is reverse
but with only one Low Temp Radiant:Hydronics and the source temperature is
zero for both sources but i obtained flow for the Low Temp.
Can anyone help me?
Best regards,
Lourenço

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM