[EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant ceiling

I continued the experiments, and in one I obtained some interesting results.
I have two identical rooms(geometricaly and heat gains,walls..etc..).In the
partition wall i put the source.that construction have two identical layers
and between them the source.I have only one low temp radiant hydronics.In
the Hidronics field "surface system embedded" if I put the wall of zone one
I obtained some results.My question is:The results shouldn´t be the same if
in that field i put the wall of zone two because I have identical layers?
I don´t obtained the same results.They "switch".The results I obtained
previously in zone one I obtained now in zone two.
Can anyone help me understand this?

Best regards,

Lourenço

MSN Oscar: tem um palpite de quem vai ganhar?
http://www.msn.com.br/oscar/enquete/

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/dkFolB/TM