[EnergyPlus_Support] Verification of Purchased air heating/cooling energy value

Hi everyone,

I simulated a simple building without any plants and obtained the values of
Purchased air heating/cooling energy.
I am also trying to verify this value by total sum of the various energy
exchanges using different set of related outputs. But I did not get proper
energy balance.
Could any body tell the right set of parameters to verify energy balance in
terms of related outputs e.g.  Infiltrations(gains/losses),  solar
gains(through windows and opaque surfaces), thermal losses (through windows
and opaque surfaces), internal gains (electricity equipments, people).?

Rajendra

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/VygGAA/dkFolB/TM