Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Macro processing on Linux machines

At 03:06 AM 4/16/2003, P. Roosen wrote:

>Hello e+ users,

Unfortunately, we did not get the EPMacro code compiled for Linux
yet.  It's on the "todo" list and if I can do it seperately I will upload
it to this group's file area.

It's a preprocessor prior to running EnergyPlus.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes.  The EPMacro code is not up to the
standards of Fortran 90 so it may or may not be easy to compile and then run.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team