Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fan coil unit plus seperated outside air system

Chaoqin:

The fan coil unit should work without outside air components, but it
does not.  You will need to specify outside and relief air nodes and
an outside air mixer and set the maximum outside air flow rate to
zero.

Mie

On 17 Apr 2003, at 1:57, zhaicq98 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to simulate a system which includes a fan coil unit in each
> zone and a seperated outside air system to provide the fresh air. But
> I encountered a problem in the fan coil unit input. Must I enter a
> outside air node for the fan coil unit? In my system, there is no
> direct outside air for fan coil units.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Chaoqin

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx