Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Low Temperature hydronic floor

At 10:46 AM 5/5/2003, Miguel Angel Pascual wrote:
>I have been simulating the example "RadLoTempHydrHeatCool.idf" under
>different hydronic tubing lengths (400 m, 200 m. and 100 m). I was expecting
>an increase in the water outlet temperature due to the reduction of the
>efficiency, but nothing changes. Does anybody know what is happening?

I talked with the author of this module and he thinks there should be some
difference though not sure how big it will be.  can you send your three
input files (zip them up, perhaps?) to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx or to
myself at linda@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Linda