[EnergyPlus_Support] WCS, I/O Ref P.92 Fig.11

I/O Ref page.92 Fig.11
===Is my following understanding correct ?===
If I use WCS in EnergyPlus, then the zone origin I input
for Zone1 in Fig.11 should be (0,0,0), right ?
The (0,9,0) in Fig.11 just means the coordinates of
the point which the arrow pointed at.
It doesn't mean I should input (0,9,0) for Zone1's zone origin.
[Because I'll get error message if I use (0,9,0) with WCS.]
========If above correct=====================
=>Since in WCS all zone origins should be (0,0,0), when
will I use non-zero zone origins with WCS so it will
be meaningful with detailed daylighting ?
----Quote from Message 1345----
[so non-zero zone origins are meaningful
with WCS with detailed daylighting.
Mike]
Thanks a lot,
Ming

*****The following are quoted previous discussions*****

[Message1345]
> If WCS is used but zone origin(s) were not (0,0,0),
> will EnergyPlus overide the zone origin(s) to (0,0,0)?

No. When WCS is used, the surface coordinates are all with respect
to the building origin, so non-zero zone origins have no impact on
surface geometry. Daylighting reference points are always relative
to the zone origin (even when WCS is used), so non-zero zone origins
are meaningful with WCS with detailed daylighting.

Mike

> >[Message1334]
> > To get rid of the zone origin warning, set the zone origins to
> > (0,0,0). Changing to relative coordinates with the current zone
> > origins would alter the geometry of the building.
> >
> > Mike

[Message1333]
** Warning ** World Coordinate System selected.
Some Zone Origins
are non-zero.
** ~~~ ** These will be used in Daylighting:Detailed
calculations but not in normal geometry inputs.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM