Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] WCS, I/O Ref P.92 Fig.11

If you use WCS, all zone origins and north axis values are ignored
for all surface geometry.

If you use WCS or Relative coordinates the daylighting reference
points are always relative to the zone origin.

If you leave your zone origins all at 0,0,0, then your daylighting
reference points are equivalent to being in WCS.

The warning for non-zero zone origins with WCS is just a warning to
get your attention.  If you surface vertices are all in WCS and your
daylighting reference points are relative, then you may ignore the
warning.

Figure 11 is not correct, the axes are mislabeled.  This figure
illustrates the use of the building north axis command and the bottom
arrow should be labeled true north and the other arrow labeled
building north.

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM