Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Design Loads and Actual Loads

I am comparing the zone/sys heating and cooling rates output in the eso
file.

The sizing parameters are not many....for each zone I am specifying the
supply temperature, outside airflow per person and design humidity. Any
clue as to what could be the problem??

ruchi.

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Michael J. Witte wrote:

> Ruchi:
>
> No, this is not typical.  This means that something is inconsistent
> between your sizing parameters and your system description.  What
> exact variable are you comparing against the .zsz values?
>
> Mike
>

> On 18 Jun 2003, at 14:50, Ruchi Choudhary wrote:
>

> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > Is it typical for the peak design loads reported in the zone sizing
> > file to not match the peak from the heating and cooling rates? I have
> > the same day and design day schedules and have not specified any
> > sizing parameter....In the case I am simulating, the peak design loads
> > in the *.zsz file are more than the heating and cooling rates for all
> > zones by a factor ranging from 1.2 to 6.0!
> >
> > ruchi.
> >

> > On Tue, 13 May 2003, Michael J. Witte wrote:
> >
> > > Ruchi:
> > >
> > > To check the actual loads against the design loads, compare your
> > > peak zone/sys sensible heating and cooling rates from the simulation
> > > period against the reported peak heating and cooling loads in the
> > > eio sizing report.
> > >
> > > Mike

> > > The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
> > > http://www.energyplus.gov
> > >
> > > The group web site is:
> > >
> > > Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> > > appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
> > >

> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> > http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> > The group web site is:
> >
> > Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> > appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Looking for the latest Free IT White Papers?
Visit SearchSecurity.com to access over 500 white papers.
Get instant access at SearchSecurity.com Today
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ayjvfD/QLNGAA/uitMAA/dkFolB/TM