[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather data for Hong Kong

Dear all,

I am Zhongping. I have a question about the weather data file.

How can I get the weather data (IWEC) for Hong Kong? The weather
data file for Hong Kong is not available in this website:
http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/.

I have got a weather data file for Hong Kong, however, it is a kind
of format for HTB2 (also a kind of simulation software developed by
a university in UK) instead of epw format. The weather data in the
file include the following hourly data: dry bulb temperature (C),
dew point temperature (C), wind speed (m/s) and direction (degree
from north), solar irritation (W/m2) (global horizontal, diffuse
horizontal and direct normal), cloud cover (tenths obscured).

I have tried to convert this file into an EnergyPlus format file
using the weather converter in the directory:
Energyplus/PreProcess/Weatherconverter but fail.

It is possible to convert a weather data file, whose format are
different from those formats such as TMY, IWEC, DOE-2 format, Blast
Format, ESP-r format, SAMSON, etc. to the EnergPlus format weather
data file? If possible, how?

Thanks!

Zhongping

Looking for the latest Free IT White Papers?
Visit SearchSecurity.com to access over 500 white papers.
Get instant access at SearchSecurity.com Today
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ayjvfD/QLNGAA/uitMAA/dkFolB/TM