From: Mihajlo Stjepanovic [mailto:mstjepan@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 2:11 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to complement example to calculate impact
of fresh air needed for occupancy

Hi,

I am using EP example PurchAir to calculate heating and cooling load and
demands for my building model.

Also, I would like to consider, in my calculations, impact of fresh air
needed for occupancy.

Is it possible to complement example PurchAir with needed quantity of fresh
air.

Of course, I need an explanation how to do that.

Thanks

Mihajlo Stjepanovic

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050073
89:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1240u9le2/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogy
o?YH=3313099&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=859267946>

http://www.energyplus.gov <http://www.energyplus.gov>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Looking for the latest Free IT White Papers?
Visit SearchSecurity.com to access over 500 white papers.
Get instant access at SearchSecurity.com Today
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ayjvfD/QLNGAA/uitMAA/dkFolB/TM