Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] What cause the Zone/Sys air temperature diverge?

Zhongping:

Is the fan running continuously?  Is there outside air being
introduced?  What is the outdoor dry bulb temperature?  My guess is
that the outdoor drybulb is 14C or less and the thermal mass of the
building is cooling down slowly until the zone reaches a steady state
of 14C.  If this is not what you want, then schedule the fan off
during the nighttime hours or use cycling fan.

Mike

On 25 Jun 2003, at 13:38, landlord0l wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I described several zones, each of which equipped with a window-type
> air conditioner. A single cooling setpoint schedule (the zone air
> temperature was set to 23 degree centigrade from 11:00pm to 7:00am
> each day) was described in the object "Zone control and thermostats".
>
> The simulated results seem to be satisfied in most of the days
> including summer design day. However, the zone/sys air temperature
> could not equal to the required setpoint temperature in some days. For
> example, the zone/sys air temperature from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am in one
> day was 20,18,17,17,16,15,14,14,14 degree centigrade respectively.
> This divergence on air temperature appear periodically, although the
> outdoor air temperature (dry and dew) did not change a lot.
>
> What is the possible reason to cause this deviation?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Zhongping

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Looking for the latest Free IT White Papers?
Visit SearchMobileComputing.com to access over 500 white papers.
Get instant access at SearchMobileComputing.com Today
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZyjvfD/PLNGAA/uitMAA/dkFolB/TM