From: zhaicq98 [mailto:chaoqinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 4:44 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating and cooling demand of the hvac
system

Hi,

As I mentioned in previous posts, I have a HVAC system that is the
same as that in example file 5ZoneAutoDXVAV.idf. I can output the
electricity and gas consumption of the building. However, I have no
idea about how to output the hourly heating and cooling demand of
HVAC system. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks,
Chaoqin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
007389:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http:/www.ediets.com/start.cfm?co
de=30504&media=atkins> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1663535/rand=963564896>

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM