Antw: [EnergyPlus_Support] COMIS Question

Greg,

... for what its worth:

> section in the manual and still have some questions.  Can I used
COMIS to
> measure the space temperatures in only one zone?
If I understand you correctly, you would like to have the COMIS model
cover only part of the whole model you have. Yes, the COMIS model should
work as soon as the defined network is "closed", meaning it can be
solved (no "loose ends"). It does not matter if it covers the full
building or whatever or not.

> Also, can I have 2
> exterior node points on the same (side) exposure of a zone?
Yes. The nodes should either have different heights (in reference to
the zone node, for stack effects if there is a temperature gradient in
the zone) and / or different pressure coefficients. Otherwise, there
would be no need for two nodes ...

Regards,
Achim Geissler

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM