[EnergyPlus_Support] Building geometry modification

Hi everybody,

We are simulating a large building with more than 900 walls and windows. If
we want to make a change in the geometry of any building component e.g.
walls or windows, every time we have to modify the 12 coordinates of the
corresponding component. For example if one wants to make a change in a
window, he has to define in  idf  file new coordinates (xyz)  as 4 points
corresponding to the position of component, which is a tedious process,
particularly when we have a large number of windows and walls.

Anybody can suggest relatively simpler method?
Is there already exist any graphical interface for describing the building
geometry (similar to DOE2.0)?

Thanks

Rajendra

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510