[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EnergyPlus

Nancy,

The EnergyPlus website explicitly states that an end-use license,
which allows internal use of the EnergyPlus executable, is free.
Only if you wish to distribute EnergyPlus or use it in a web-based
application is there a associated fee.  For more details on
EnergyPlus licensing refer to

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/licensing.html

On 24 Jul 2003 at 13:47, Nancy Collander wrote:

> It appears from the End-User License Agreement on the site that a
> for-profit company, as an end-user, can download and use EnergyPlus
> free. We are a large Architectural and Engineering firm and could make
> use of this software, but I just want to be sure I understand the
> terms. Can you confirm that the software is free. If you are not the
> right source to answer this question, would you be able to provide me
> with the proper contact? Thank you.
>

>   <http://www.wdpartners.com/logo.jpg>
>
> Nancy Collander
> Corporate Librarian
>    1201 Dublin Road
>    Columbus, OH  43215-1026
>    614.324.5546  T
>    614.221.2484  F
>    nancy.collander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Terry L. Cornell, CEM, CDSM
Principal
GARD Analytics, Inc.
1028 Busse Highway
Park Ridge, IL  60068-1802
Phone: 847/698-5689   Fax:  847/698-5600
E-Mail: tcornell@xxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.gard.com

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM