Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Illuminance Map

There is a known problem with the coordinates for the illuminance
map.  If the edge of the map happens to fall within a window, it will
crash.  This has been fixed for the next release.  For this version,
set the boundaries of the map grid to be slightly inside the walls of
the zone.  If you cannot get this to fix it, please send the input
file as a zipped attachment to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

Mike

On 21 Jul 2003, at 15:39, olvera_phd wrote:

> Linda:
> If I have both E+ crashes!
>
>  ????...
>

> --- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@l...>
> wrote: > At 09:03 AM 7/21/2003, olvera_phd wrote: > > >I'm still
> trying to call the *.map file. > >Does someone knows how I should go
> about doing this? > > What do you mean "call" it? > > To produce it,
> you need the previously mentioned obejct > DAYLIGHTING:ILLUMINANCE MAP
> > > and you will also need to have Detailed daylighting: > >
> Daylighting:Detailed > > specified in your input file. > > > Linda > >
> EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov > Owner:
> EnergyPlus_Support list > Member: EnergyPlus Development Team > > > >

> ---------------------~--> Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge &
> refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low prices up to 80% off. We have
> your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx