Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylight factor

Hello Fred!
I?m sorry for writing you again but I think that it would be appropriate to
include daylight factors as report, in order to verify the rule
requirements (i.e, several building codes impose to check this value when
window dimensions are smaller than the glass/opaque ratio standards).
Then, for the moment, I modify my question.
Is there a non-easy way to get daylight factors?
Regards
Simone Ferrari

At 16.17 29/07/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Simone,
>
>There is no easy way to get these daylight factors. E+ would have to be
>modified to print them out.
>
>Fred Winkelmann
>
>simone ferrari wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> > I would to know if there is an easy way to read the value of daylight
> > factors calculated by E+ (no conventional reports are referred to this
> > issue?).
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Dott. (Arch.) Simone Ferrari
> > Dept. Building & Environment Science & Technology
> > (BEST) - Politecnico di Milano
> > via Durando 38/A
> > 20158 Milano Italy
> > phone: +39 02 2399 7258
> > fax: +39 02 2399 7255
> > e-mail: simone.ferrari@xxxxxxxxx

> > http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> > The group web site is:
> >
> > Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
> folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

>The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
>http://www.energyplus.gov
>
>The group web site is:
>
>Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
>folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Arch. Simone Ferrari
Dip. di Scienza e Tecnologie dell?Ambiente Costruito
(BEST) - Politecnico di Milano
via Durando 38/A
20158 Milano Italia
tel +39 02 2399 7258