[EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus Training Questionnaire

We are making plans for future EnergyPlus workshops and would
appreciate your help in this process.

To date we have held the following three types of EnergyPlus
Workshops:

  - Introductory Workshop for Experienced Modelers (2 days)
  - Introductory Workshop for Beginning Modelers (4 days)
  - Advanced Workshop (2 days)

All three training courses are fairly evenly divided between lectures
and workshops designed to allow students to enter and run simple
EnergyPlus models on their own laptop computers.

Please take the time to answer a few questions for us.  Over the next
few weeks we will be compiling and reviewing the responses to plan
future workshops and locations.

   1.  Which of the three workshops (i.e., introductory workshop for
beginning modelers, introductory workshop for experienced modeler or
advanced workshop) would you be most likely to attend?

   2.  Which time of year would be most conducive to your attending a
future workshop?

   3.  Would you prefer workshops held immediately before or after
one of the semi-annual ASHRAE Meetings?

   4.  What would be your preferred location for a future workshop
(nearest major city)?

Thank you for your feedback.

P.S.  If you would prefer to not receive future e-mails regarding
EnergyPlus training, please let us know and we will remove you from
our distribution list.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM