Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus Training Questionnaire

Dear Sir,
The survey answers are enclosed in it.

Shirish Garud
Fellow
TERI
Renewable Energy Technology Applications
TERI (now The Energy and Resources Institute) announces the fourth Delhi Sustainable Development Summit (DSDS 2004).
Theme: "Partnerships for Sustainable Development: addressing the WEHAB agenda", 4-7 February 2004, New Delhi.
Details: www.teriin.org/dsds/
T E R I
Darbari Seth Block, India Habitat Centre
Lodi Road
New Delhi - 110 003 / India
Fax  468 2144 and 468 2145    Country code 91
Tel   468 2100 and 468 2111 Extn 2127    City code 11
Web  www.teriin.org

>>> tcornell@xxxxxxxx 08/01/03 02:34am >>>
We are making plans for future EnergyPlus workshops and would
appreciate your help in this process.

To date we have held the following three types of EnergyPlus
Workshops:

  - Introductory Workshop for Experienced Modelers (2 days)
  - Introductory Workshop for Beginning Modelers (4 days)
  - Advanced Workshop (2 days)

All three training courses are fairly evenly divided between lectures
and workshops designed to allow students to enter and run simple
EnergyPlus models on their own laptop computers.

Please take the time to answer a few questions for us.  Over the next
few weeks we will be compiling and reviewing the responses to plan
future workshops and locations.

   1.  Which of the three workshops (i.e., introductory workshop for
beginning modelers, introductory workshop for experienced modeler or
advanced workshop) would you be most likely to attend?

  - Introductory Workshop for Beginning Modelers (4 days)

   2.  Which time of year would be most conducive to your attending a
future workshop?

any time with few months advance notice

   3.  Would you prefer workshops held immediately before or after
one of the semi-annual ASHRAE Meetings?

yes
   4.  What would be your preferred location for a future workshop
(nearest major city)?

New Delhi

Can you have on line course through video conferencing?

Hope this is ok

Thank you for your feedback.

P.S.  If you would prefer to not receive future e-mails regarding
EnergyPlus training, please let us know and we will remove you from
our distribution list.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM