[EnergyPlus_Support] Excessive iterations

I had a great working simulation. I then added a supply plenum, only
to receive the dreaded "excessive HVAC iterations" warning. The
supply plenum feeds three zones, and I was very careful to follow
the supply plenum example. The three zones pretty much follow the
setpoint schedule, so it seems that they are indeed receiving the
conditioned air through the plenum.

Suggestions?

thanks

Kirby