[EnergyPlus_Support] output

Many Thanks!
Of course, but I set Reports:

!- =========== ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: REPORT VARIABLE ===========

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Zone/Sys Sensible Heating Energy, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Energy, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Zone/Sys Sensible Heating Rate, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Zone/Sys Air Temp, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Zone Air Humidity Ratio, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Total Water Cooling Coil Rate, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Total Water Heating Coil Rate, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  outdoor dry bulb, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

Report Variable,
  *, !- Key_Value
  Zone-Total Internal Latent Gain, !- Variable_Name
  hourly; !- Reporting_Frequency

!- =========== ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: REPORT ===========

Report,
  Variable Dictionary; !- Type_of_Report