[EnergyPlus_Support] Meter interpretation problems

Hello e+ users,

We have a problem understanding the meter outputs in our simulations:
According to the Input-Output Reference (Report Meter, p. 644) the
Output for Electricity:Facility is the sum of building, system, plant
and exterior.

But the results - summed up for an entire run - are
Electricity:Facility: 2635200000.000000
Electricity:Building:  395280000.000000
    Pumps:Electricity: 2635200000.000000

The simulated building has a boiler based plant loop including one
circulation pump, and two zones have some electric equipment that use
electric energy too.

Now we would expect that the sum of Electricity:Building and
Pumps:Electricity is equal to Electricity:Facility. But apparently this
isn't the case.

Any pointer on how to interpret those data is appreciated!

Regards,

	Peter Roosen
--
goethe GbR               Vollmer & Roosen GbR     Dr. Peter Roosen
www.goethe-gbr.de        www.linguadapt.de        www.peter-roosen.com

Der Tourenplaner-zu-Routenkonverter: http://www.gps-route.com
Die öffentliche GPS-Wegpunktedatenbank: http://www.gpspunkte.de
Internetgestützte Aphasietherapie: http://www.linguadapt.de/sh