Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Meter interpretation problems

Your understanding is correct.  In general, the key to understanding
meters is to look at the meter details output file (*.mtd).  The
first section of the mtd file lists all metered output variables and
the various meters to which each one is attached.  The second section
lists each meter and the specific output variables which are
accumulated by that meter.

Results as you present below should not happen.  Please upload the
input file to the yahoo files area so that we can figure out what is
wrong.  Since I do not have access to a linux machine, please zip the
output files and upload them along with the input file.

Mike

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/dkFolB/TM