Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Ground Temperature

You are correct that the current recommended use is to specify the
average temperatures from the slab program for the ground
temperatures.  In the future, we plan to add options for specifying
different ground temperatures for difference surfaces.  For now, you
could use OTHER SIDE COEFFICIENTS to specify a fixed temperature on
the outside of the core slab and then put the perimeter ground
temperatures from the slab program into the GROUND TEMPERATURES
object and have your perimeter slabs exposed to ground.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx