RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy+.IDD

1. Yes, I am talking form interface development point of view. I think
most E+ users don't actually use IDD.

2. Regarding UPPERCASE or UpperLowerCase, my feeling is that - E+ should
stick to one standard. If you allow both, interface developers have to
check for both, don't they?

3. Thanks.

On a completely different matter, I have been working on a web based
interface. It is still in development phase, so please don't expect
everything to be working.

The software runs in a server, you don't need to install anything in the
computer. Open up your browser and see how it works at:

http://civ93.ucc.ie

Currently, I have a firewall installed for security measures. I will
leave the gateway open from GMT 15.00 until 16.00 - so that interested
persons can check out browsing of the input data.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

Monjur Mourshed