RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus V 1.1.1 now available

At 01:40 PM 9/21/2003, Ian Campbell wrote:

>RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus V 1.1.1 now available
>
>Great News?
>
>What is the best way for me to dive into Demand controlled ventilation?
>How could I have found out where to go without bothering you?

It's never a bother.  After you install, you should be able to "search" the
documents from the Doc's main menu (EPlusMainMenu.pdf).  Or, you can look
in the IORef and search it directly.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list