Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] mositure

Hello,
The moisture upgrades for EnergyPlus are scheduled for the next release,
Spring 2004.  I am currently working on them.

Thanks
Dr. Richard J. Liesen  Ph.D. M.E.
Associate Director, Building Systems Laboratory
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
www.bso.uiuc.edu

At 12:14 PM 9/25/2003, habaza11@xxxxxx wrote:
>linda;
>Did you apgrade the Moisture transfer part of E-plus.
>Thank you.
>
>Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >At 09:50 AM 9/24/2003, teklay Weldeabzgi wrote:
> >

> >>   hello there
> >>  i have some problem , i download energyplus software
> >>but i can't read the help documents. So what can i do?
> >
> >Do you have Acrobat 5 Reader (or higher) on your machine.  The documents
> >(PDFs) all need Acrobat 5.
> >
> >There is also a plain text "readme" -- readme.txt which will explain some
> >things.  (It is duplicated with the readme.pdf)
> >

> >Linda
> >
> >EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
> >Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
> >Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

> >The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
> >http://www.energyplus.gov
> >
> >The group web site is:
> >
> >Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
> folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

>The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
>http://www.energyplus.gov
>
>The group web site is:
>
>Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
>folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

Upgrade to 128-Bit SSL Security!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/p7cEmB/s7qGAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM